Small Release, Big Stuff Happening Soon
Greetings, worthy Souls!
I was more than a bit overdue to push out a new build and decided today was a good day. Most of what I'm working on right now is Chapter 3 content which isn't ready for public release, but there've been some quality and balance updates recently that I felt were worth sharing, so here we go!
Version .7.1 Changelog
- Fixed an issue with Spellsword not giving back MP properly (it's still quirky and maybe underpowered, so I will look at it more soon)
- Revised the Chapter 2 Merchant inventories in Areas 2 and 5 for smoother progression
- Toned down the Chapter 2 mid-bosses in Area 3
- Added some new Upgrade options
- Significantly re-balanced Confuse and Charm (again)
- Reduced the Shadowdrake's excessively high MAG stat which was inflated due to a typo
- Increased the player's base HP curve slightly to make the Max-HP boosting skill tree a bit less prioritized
- Reduced the Tormentor's excessively high MAG stat
- Added logic so Skill Books/Scrolls would offer to equip in Slot 3 when Artificer skill is known
- Added logic to hide Magic or Tech skill lists when no applicable skills are known (thanks NeoSoulGamer!)
- Revised the Upgrade system so that purchasing a new upgrade grants immediate access to the item/skill/equip, as well as making it available as a starting selection for new characters during NewGame+
- Fixed some general skill and item inconsistencies
- Fixed some item / enemy placement bugs
Soul Survivor v.7.1 Demo.zip 385 MB
95 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.