April Quality Update!
It's been a bit since the demo went public and it's about that time for a big bunch of QoL updates, along with some feature upgrades and changes based upon player feedback.
If you've already downloaded and played the game, thanks! If not, it's a great time to take the plunge.
- New intro area for explaining game mechanics, and a more immersive start
- Balance changes to some status spells
- Improved tutorial text
- Skills selected during respawn now appear in the player's Skill Learning menu even if other conditions are not met
- Fixed any nagging issues with Auto-Equip (I hope!)
- Player HP/MP/TP/Gold is displayed at all Healing Springs and Wishing Wells
- Misc. bug fixes
- Improved descriptions on some skills (E.G. Treasure Finder and Divination)
- Stuff I probably forgot!
- A proper Roguelike mode with enemy, item, and map randomization
- Some new skills and unlockable Upgrades
- Improved animations
- Of course, Chapters 2 and 3 are on the horizon as well
Soul Survivor.zip 377 MB
Apr 16, 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.